Please make your whisky more widely available in the lancaster/morecambe/carnforth area
Five of the Best Reasons to Drink more Whiskey
Most people don’t need many reasons to drink more whiskey. That being said, there are a few reasons why you should consider adding this alcoholic beverage to your life on a regular basis.
Sure, whiskey tastes great. And yes, it can be a thrill to purchase a high quality bottle at your local liquor store. But are you aware of the many other reasons why you should drink more whiskey?
Here are five to consider:
1. Good for your health, so your body will thank you in the long run. Past studies have shown that drinking whiskey can help fight against the risk of cancer. Along with this, with no fat and low carbohydrates you never have to worry about packing on the pounds as you have your favorite drink.
2. People will think you are “high class.” There is a big difference between drinking whiskey and a cheap beer. Does this mean you should change your style just because you want to look like you are high class? Well, this is up to you. The good thing is this: once you know how to drink whiskey you will know how to fit in with others who are doing the same. Who knows what this could do for your social life!
3. A closed bottle of whiskey lasts pretty much forever. Did you know a closed bottle of will be good for 100 years? In other words, if you buy a bottle today and don’t decide to open it you don’t have anything to worry about. You are not wasting your money. You can crack it open in 50 years and enjoy at that time – all the while knowing that the flavor is going to be perfect.
4. It will make you feel “more American.” Americans have been drinking whiskey for hundreds of years. Is there any better reason to add this beverage to your daily routine?
5. There are tons of cool sayings about whiskey. Here is one of the best, courtesy of Mark Twain:
“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.”
There are not too many people who are going to disagree with Mr. Twain.
At this point, you should be able to see that drinking more whiskey would be in your best interest. Stop thinking and start drinking. You will be glad that you did!
Trackback from your site.